Random Humor

Funny Blog About Funny Things

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact

Categories

  • Late for exam (1)

Text

Share With Facebook

Share

About me

Text

Chatroulette Fun

8:46 PM / Posted by T.J. /

A Whole Bunch of Girls Came out of Nowhere

This is hilarious





Hilarious Moment on fMyLife.com

Today, after working an 8 hour shift that kept me out until 2am, I slept for five hours, during which time I dreamed about working. When I woke up, I left to work another 9 hour shift. FML

Here's another one:Today, I accidentally had my first threesome. A pair of mating bugs flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike home from class. FML

Hilarious Photo

HA HA VERY FUNNY FOR MOST FANS BUT NOT ALL!


That's some clean humor for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
© Blogger Templates